THE CALM & CLEAR CLUB
Freedom from OVERTHINKING & OVERWHELM
This club is for you is you are ready to go on a shared journey so you can learn to :
Are you teetering on the edge of burnout?
Life’s hard when you’re overthinking everything. Constantly slipping into self-doubt and overwhelm when it all feels too much is no fun! It’s exhausting.
I know because I’ve been there. Like you, I tried everything from counselling and reiki to reading every self-development book out there, but never found the calmness and clarity I was searching for.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
YOU DESERVE TO FEEL CALM AND THINK CLEARLY
This really is a fresh, new approach with amazing results:
You may have tried EVERYTHING to help with overthinking & overwhelm, but here’s how my approach is different:
✔️ There are no tools! No techniques! Nothing to remember!
✔️ There’s no digging around in your past
✔️ You’ll take things off your mind, rather than putting more in it
✔️ You’ll see yourself as whole, well and never broken
✔️ You’ll learn a simple concept that works 100% of the time
✔️ You’ll feel calm, think clearly, no matter what life throws at you
What’s inside The Calm & Clear Club
- 21 Days to Feel Calm & Think Clearly – 21 x 3-minute videos to ease you to FEEL CALM & THINK CLEARLY
- First Steps to Inner Peace – A short course to start your journey to FEEL CALM & THINK CLEARLY
- Calm & Clear LIVE Hub – Many hours of videos to deepen your feeling of CALM & ability to think CLEARLY
- The LIVE Calm Conversation – A fortnightly group call to help you FEEL CALM & THINK CLEARLY
- Discounted 1-to-1 Calm & Clear hour – An hour of coaching to help you FEEL CALM & THINK CLEARLY
- The CALM & CLEAR CLUB Community – an off Facebook private space to connect, learn and share
All this for ONLY £25 per month
(First 7 days FREE)
I am really looking forward to meeting you.
I am Clare Downham – Queen of Calm
… I’ve been where you are now!
From a young age I pushed myself hard, trying to please others and prove I was good enough.
But that was not a recipe for happiness. It was a recipe for stress and never feeling good enough, which came to a head when I walked out of my job, totally burnt out.
My aim with The Calm & Clear Club is to help as many people as possible not have to go down the same path as me!